1. RAFFLE TICKET PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The purchase price has been set at $25.00.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Raffle is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of 10/1/2011 and who possess a documents for verification. Employees of the Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, dealers and agents, and foregoing employees' household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. TIMING: The raffle is open now and will close October 15th.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No entry limit per person. Entry is available online. To enter, visit www.tysongriffin.com. Correctly complete the official entry form and transmit as directed. On official entry form, all required information/fields must be fully and accurately completed or entry will be voided. Refunds will not be issued.
5. PRIZE: The following prize will be awarded: a) Two (2) Tickets to Tyson Griffin’s next fight scheduled in Las Vegas Nevada at the Mandalay Bay Event Center.WINNER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL EXPENSES INCURRED FOR TRAVEL AND LODGEING. NO TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS ARE INCLUDED. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable fees and expenses related to the acceptance, award, and use of his/her prize and any other expenses not specifically listed herein. The procurement of all items included in the foregoing list is the winner's sole responsibility. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made. Subject to the conditions herein, prize will be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including where applicable sales tax) due for an awarded prize.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: On 010/15/2011, a winner will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. By entering Raffle, participants agree: a) To be bound by these rules; b) that winning is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these rules. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified at the time of drawing. Potential winner must reply to claim prize. Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize may be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
8. E-MAIL ADDRESS: In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry (proof thereof may be required of a winner).
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Raffle and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless Tyson Griffin and Impact Fight Charities, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies' officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively "Releasees") from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity)("Liability") resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participant's participation in the Raffle, and/or participant's use, acceptance, or possession of a Raffle prize, and/or participant's participation in a Raffle prize-related activity. By participating in the Raffle and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to interview, photograph/video a winner, and in perpetuity to freely and exclusively use, publish, and display a winner's (and where applicable a participant's) names, address, entry form, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, video, statements, quotes, biographical information, and prize information (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited, or modified, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating in the Raffle they release the Releasees from any Liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen or misdirected; b) any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Raffle, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); c) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof; or d) acts of God, natural disasters, or other force majeure matters out of Sponsor's control. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Raffle. If for any reason the Raffle is not capable of running as planned as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, infection by a computer virus/worm, technical failure, natural disaster, act of God, disruption of the public markets, act of terrorism, war or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Raffle, the Impact Fight Charities reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle without obligation or prior notice and in such event to determine the winner via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In such event, Releasees shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
12. WINNER'S LIST: The winner’s information will be posted at www.TysonGriffin.com on October 17th